Sunday, March 25, 2007

Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm: Lime Rocket

Who knew badgers were so cute? Take a look at Badger's tubes -- the badger, which looks like a cross between a panda and a racoon, is waving a wand. From this wand rainbows, sparkles, and tiny fruit flow magically. What?

Chaptastic has found it's new favorite mascot, taking the place of Mr. Gator Gubba.

Price: $5.00

Appearance: Awesome. This is the best tube art I've ever seen. This badger and his wand kills me.

Glide: The badger balms come in a larger tube, .25 oz. Like I've said with other tubes of this size (io Herbal Alchemy, for one) the coverage area is too big, and may require a bit of a wipe off - unless you're into the lip balm moustache. Besides the size, the glide is wonderful. There is nothing better than cocoa butter, which brings me to the...

Flavor/ Smell: I LOVE THE SMELL OF COCOA BUTTER. This Lime Rocket balm starts you off with a refreshing lime smell and then hits you with the cocoa smell. This one wins, folks.

Lasting Power: A huge amount of time, and held up well during long periods of bike riding.

Product Plusses: Besides having the best mascot, Badger Balm is rich in natural antioxidants (how? I'm not sure), and they make it with certified organic ingredients, including Oleo Europaea and Hippophae Rhamnoides- that's extra virgin olive oil and sea buckthorn (what the?) for those not up on their Latin.

Badger Balm rules: 4.95 out of 5 tubes.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna try this brand since the first time I saw it on kisssfix.com. Too bad u can't find it here.

Jo

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with Badger Balm. Before they came out with the cocoa butter balms, my favorite was their lavender & orange blend. Now I'm addicted to
the Lime Rocket and Creamy Cocoa.
Addicted, I tell you.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGREED. Badger cocoa butter lip balms are the badassness of the universe and worth every penny. I fully enjoy the lip balm mustache-- it's a strip of aromatherapeutic comfort that LASTS.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They have changed the artwork. It's now a happy little badger, sans wand and sparkles.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously? I had just decided on buying this instead of Zum Kiss Lime so I could have wizard-badger in my pocket at all times. Worst day ever.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I must say that the Badger cocoa butter lip balm has become one of my favorite staple balms. That being said, I have very sensitive lips and I am prone to cold sores. The lime rocket flavor is not for someone with sensitive lips. The lime irritated my lips so much that my lips broke out all ove reith cold sores. But the basic cocoa butter flavor is just perfect for my sensitive lips. If you have sensitive lips, stick with the basics on this one.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Tiffany L said...

I am using Badger's Highland Mint from their classic series - it's my absolute favorite balm to use. This balm absolutely saved my lips when I had an outbreak of lip dermatitis. It was non-irritating although it contained spearmint and peppermint. Excellent glide and moisturizing properties.

My cousin on the other hand is a big fan of the Sweet Orange Cocoa Butter lip balm because it comes in a larger tube.

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried three of them: the lavender orange, the lemon ginger, and the pink grapefruit. Of all three the lavender rocks and i swear it does feel calming once applied. The grapefruit was kind of soury and the lemon ginger felt mostly like ginger. All three are good for softness and quality, but the lavender was my favorite and i re-ordered it.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite lip balm of all time. Yeah. I LOVE everything about it: the smell (Creamy Cocoa is my fave), the size of the tube, the cute packaging, and the effectiveness. They have them at my favorite grocery store and I always spin by to see if they have new flavors in (not yet, always just pomegranate and cocoa). I can't wait to order more, namely the coffee and orange

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS LIPBALM IS THE BEST,I have the mint one and it smells exactly like chocolate mint ice cream! i put this on every single night before bed.The size of the tube is totally a win. try it.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home