Wednesday, May 02, 2007

NBC Investigates Addiction

Ah, morning news shows. I love that the newscasters are always bright and peppy, but I also hate that they're always bright and peppy. I'd have to be on some serious meds to wake up that early and be cheery every morning.

Anyway, check out this piece that aired in January on NBC's The Today Show about lip balm addiction. My favorite is the woman who explains that she has strategically placed lip balm everywhere so she's never more than four feet away from it. Very pragmatic. I bet she's a reader.

Oh, and check out Kevin C., the Lip Balm Anonymous guy, looks like. I feel like Chaptastic and LBA need to have a rumble or something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum, interesting.

I smell conspiracy... or is it cherry chapstick I smell with that Kevin dude from LBA?? Did you notice his lips look pretty soft and shiny???? Looks like lip balm shine to me. I think he's fallen off the wagon and still uses lip balm- he just doesn't want to fess up!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jacquelyn said...

I love the reference to the Dr. Pepper lipsmacker. How many other people got hooked from that one?!

I love this blog. Keep it up.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home