Monday, January 14, 2008

Site We've Been Digging: Babybearshop

I came across Babybearshop via an ad on a video I was watching about Pepsi lip balm on ExpoTV.com, which is like YouTube for product reviews and apparently what all the kids are doing these days (holding up products to a webcam and talking smack about them). I'm not going to lie, Babybearshop scares the hell out of me. I mean, look at those kids! I think they're stealing my life essense with their ocean-blue eyes. It's all very boho Park Avenue Children of the Corn, right? I'm sure when it comes time for me to waterbirth my child and carefully monitor his/her diet for carcinogenic food additives I'll love the site, but for now I'm a tad creeped out. Too many blonde, nude, cherubic babies, but GREAT baby shower gifts.

My point is, there is a lip balm-related part of the site called All the Better to Kiss You With. The company sells organic lip balm in vintage tins with "no artificial anything". Flavors are Lavender Vanilla, Chai Mandarin and Pepperminty. If you try them, do let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out dooce.com--these are her daily style. She says they're wonderful.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home