Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ChapNews Vol. 10: Lips Love Cool James?


First I'll give you a second to stop hyperventilating over the picture to the left...okay, you good?

Big news, people. So the word on the street is that LL Cool J, the rapper/actor/workout maniac/lady-killer/Kangol hat lover/perpetual head tilter, is in talks with Chapstick® to become the company's new spokesperson.

How perfect is that?! Teen Hollywood (which I read every day, let me tell you) says that even though the Chapstick® big wigs generally market to women, they believe LL Cool J will help them appeal to dudes.

Brand Week, an industry trade magazine, writes, "It's an obvious fit. LL has been licking his lips for 20 years. They'll get to speak to people who normally would not pick up Chapstick."

Uhh...what was that? Sorry, I was staring at the picture again. It IS an obvious fit. Although I must say, whenever I watched LL lick those sexxxy lips of his, I really wasn't thinking about lip balm, and I doubt I'll start. Still, this is like icing on the cake for anyone who already enjoys Chapstick® .

2 Comments:

Blogger The App Goddess said...

I saw this news item yesterday and thought about you guys:)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found him totally anti-erotic...blah :\

Jo

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home