Thursday, August 31, 2006

ChapNews Vol.5: Terrorist Edition UPDATE!

Chaptastic considers those who have had to fly without lip balm truly brave. With a flight in the near future, this half of Chaptastic has spent hours worrying and scheming on how to smuggle my chapstick. I've come up with various (unhygenic) solutions that I was not too psyched to try. Luckily, in today's New York Times style section there's an article defining what type of balm is allowed on a plane.


Phew! Chaptastic's preferred balm format is always the stick. Now we just need to worry about snakes?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was traveling though Europe this summer, and when the safety ban on carry-on items went into effect, we were told that even Chapsticks and lipsticks were not allowed. There was no way I was going to sit on a plane for four hours sans Chapstick, so I smuggled a stick in my hair bun!

8:11 AM  
Blogger JavaJive said...

You are truly devoted, Anna. And kudos to being innovative and not getting desperate and smuggling that stick by...other means.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home