Monday, March 26, 2007

Homemade Chocolate Lip Balm

While browsing through Tip Nut, a site that offers collecting tips and ideas for "tip nuts" (guilty), I came across these incredibly simple recipes for chocolate lip gloss and lip balm. A baby could do this (assuming said baby had access to a grocery store and knew how to operate a microwave).

Here's the lip balm recipe- check out the lip gloss one at the link above. I haven't tried this one personally, but if you do please let us know how it turns out!

TipNut's Chocolate Lip Balm Recipe

3 TBS Cocoa Butter
5 Chocolate Chips
1 Capsule Vitamin E

In a microwave melt all ingredients then blend well with a spoon. Put into a container and cool completely in the refrigerator before using.

You can find a ton of other simple recipes online like this one which uses shea butter and sweet almond oil or this delightful, flexible one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww, that sounds nasty. I don't want chocolate on my lips- I want it in my belly!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home