Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Here & Gone- Almost

So we have some good news and some bad news for you all.

The good news is that we'll be posting for the next couple of weeks after a long hiatus! Hurrah!

The bad news is that this will be the last month of Chaptastic. Boo!

The decision came after we realized we've been doing a disservice to our eager and astute readers by basically never having time to post. Rather than keep you in suspense with our sporadic and annoying schedule, we've decided to give up the ghost and pass the lip balm baton to the other, admittedly more dedicated bloggers out there who've already jacked our content, our rating system, and our guest post idea.

We have adored writing and reviewing for you and we are left with so many fond memories, not to mention piles and piles of lip balm.

So stay tuned for a little bit until our big adieu.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be so sad to see you guys go! I have enjoyed all your reviews and posts; they are well-written and entertaining. And you find the coolest lip balms to review. You will be missed.

Andrea

9:52 PM  
Blogger GlossQueen said...

Oh no, I too will be so sad to see you go, I love this blog!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Miss Alice said...

Thanks for everything Chaptastic! You will be missed.
Best of luck for the future.

Miss Alice

P.S. Guess what? I recently bought 14 tubes of Crazy Rumors lip balm. 8D

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Kelsey said...

I'm sorry to see you guys go. You've always been one of my favorite blogs, and I've been admittedly checking back pretty much religiously to see if you've written anything new.

I'll miss your posts, and I hope that one day, maybe, you'll decide to reconsider your decision. Perhaps you'll just miss the balm too much and just HAVE to start writing again. But until then, best of luck to you.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sad to see you guys go! I always refer to your blog when I want to check out reviews for a lip balm before buying. Hope you guys don't go, but if you must... Best of luck in the future!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... but... but Chaptastic, I swear I just. found. you. today.

@#$%, always the last to know.

I hope you will publish a link or two to blogs that you think approach your level of helpfulness (even though they did jack your content, rating system, and guest post idea. Let's see how they make you without you providing them with material

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And oh, yes... All the best to you in your future endeavors!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well this sucks. Wish you all the best. Muah!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Helan said...


Custom CBD Lip Balm Boxes are avaliable on wholesale prices.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home