Monday, November 27, 2006

Site We've Been Diggin': Jones Soda Co.


Where the hell have we been?! Stuffing our faces with turkey, that's where. In fact, I was so busy eating I don't think I used my lip balms once over the holidays (turkey grease works just as well). They just sat in my pocket, uselessly clanking against each other. But we will have some great reviews in store for you this week, we promise. And, as the holiday season approaches, some scintillating stocking stuffer suggestions. Also more alliteration.

For now I wanted to point your attention to the Jones Soda Company. The company makes a varied line of soda, juice and energy drinks (one called Whoop Ass!) with an amazing range flavors. The best part is that the Jones labels are made with customer-submitted photos, and that you can even personalize your own order with any photo you'd like.

Jones also makes soda-flavored candy and (wait for it...) lip balm. The flavors come in Green Apple, Fufu Berry, Orange & Cream and Strawberry Lime and each stick retails for about $2. The packaging comes with those famous photos, but it doesn't appear that the labels themselves do or that you can customize your order. But still, if you're a fan of Jones soda then you'll probably love their lip balms. Give 'em a try and give us a shoutout.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I just bought this tonight and came over here to tell you about it!!
I bought the "cream soda" flavor. for $1.99 at Walgreens and I love it.
It is not too greasy or too dry, it is spf15 an dit is my new favorite. I am going back for fufu berry this week.

7:44 PM  
Blogger JavaJive said...

Oo, really? I gotta get to Walgreens, then!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home