Friday, October 27, 2006

Lip Treat: Ben & Jerry's Lip Balm

Let's face it: we all love BJs. And we also love Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I remember touring their factory in VT a few years ago. It seemed so quaint and Vermont-y, what with all the silos and cows. I also remember writing a report senior year of high school for Econ about the company after I followed its stock performance for a semester. Did you know B&J's doesn't use milk produced with bovine growth hormone, they give away free ice cream once a year and that they do a ridiculous amount of charity and activism work? And people still give them a hard time. My point is, B&J's not only makes delicious, gym-cancelling ice cream, but also makes lip balm in some of the same well-loved flavors. So instead of picking up a pint of Chunky Monkey, you can pick up an adorable mini pint of lip balm and suck that down in five minutes instead. Yum.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted one of those. But $5 + shipping is a little steep for something I don't know the quality of. Perhaps some day...

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[[GASP!]] Pass over Chunky Monkey ice cream??? Well I! Never! [[Gets very huffy]]Unacceptable! Unheard of!

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind reinforcing a Chunky Monkey high with a swipe of the Chunky Monkey lip balm. I'm sorry. I'm sick that way.

This reminds me, I owe Scrappy a pint of ice cream.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE to try this one...I think this is gonna remain a dream for a long time :/

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked for that everywhere.
Does anyone know where I could buy it? I don't want to order lip balm online..

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I saw those at those Ben&Jerry's official stores. Yum! Chunky Monkey? Hah. I love Chocolate Chip Cookie Doughhhhhh. :]

So yummy.

But, yay for B&J making cosmetic-food/treats/ice-cream. HAHA. <3

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the peanut butter cup one and its really cute and smells delecious, you can only buy them in stores in the UK for as far as i know and online at
places like ebay.com and benjerry.co.uk

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home