Thursday, May 24, 2007

Product News: Simple Shoes CA-bana

I love Simple Shoes. They make amazingly comfortable shoes and bags out of sustainable (and in many cases vegan) materials and have a really fun image and sense of humor. They have a new line of men's flip flops, and the Lifeguard Choice version of them comes with a tube of Burt's Bees and a lip balm holder!

Now, I like this idea in theory, but I don't know if I want to keep my balm near a) my toes and b) the ground. Maybe it's handy if you're a lifeguard, but I can only picture the cap being knocked off and sand getting everywhere. Don't those lifeguard shorts have pockets? Maybe if you're a lady lifeguard you don't have pockets, but maybe you could just leave the tube at your station while you're not rescuing people?

In short, buy some Simple Shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home