Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sites We Dig: Crazy Rumors Update

So you remember how two years ago (!) we fawned over Crazy Rumors' delicious lip balms and gave them a perfect rating and kept recommending their 100% vegan and organic line of awesomeness?

Well, they're at it again. Not only have they revamped their web page, which is now tres chic, but they have a new line of Gumball and A La Mode balms in addition to their great Perk and Brew lines. Any day now we will be getting samples of the new sticks and we'll let you know all about 'em, for better or for worse. Although I can't image the latter situation- I still adore my stick of Orange Bergamot, which I apply every night before bed, and I think I have one Crazy Rumor stick in every bag I own. I would buy them all if it weren't for this darn recession (which, by the way, is my go-to reason for being a cheapskate these days).

As always, there's a deal where if you spend a certain amount you get a free stick (spend $24 (pre-ship) get 1 free lip balm of your choice, 2 @ $48, 3 @ $72, etc.). Oh, and check out their festive Candy Cane line from the holidays- they're now on sale. I'm dying to try the Pear & Peppermint.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want to try these (I would buy ALL the flavours, just for the collection. Haha.) but they're not available where I am.
Oh, did you see? Chaptastic was featured on the "Recent Press" page!! You're famous. Almost.

P.S. Does this mean Chaptastic is back? C:

10:08 AM  
Blogger JavaJive said...

You can buy the balms online- or do they not ship to you? Aw man, that Recent Press page is awesome. I mean, we're "press" now? I want my press credentials!

Also, yes, Chaptastic is back.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home