Tuesday, September 08, 2009

So...This Exists

I didn't really want to link to this, but perhaps that would be a disservice to the small, slightly skeevy fraction of our readership. Apparently there's a need for a product line by International Body Labs called Boob Butter (sort of NSFW). They mostly make tattoo-related "butter" products, but they have a lip balm as well. Melon flavored, of course.

Looks legit enough with decent ingredients (there's a bit of over-emphasis on hemp as an ingredient). If only there weren't a douchey cartoon guy with a flavor saver and a girl with giant boobs on the tube. Or, you know, the word BOOB in giant letters. But I presume I'm not the target audience, so I'll let that one go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

LOL I love this, it naturally fits perfect in our society.

3:02 PM  
Blogger The Glitterati said...

BWAAAAHAHAHAA it's "Melon Flavored"!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous organic cosmetic brushes said...

I wonder why such a name for this product...is it for the lips you sure?Melon flavor should be interesting.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home