Thursday, February 12, 2009

All Your Balm Are Belong To Us (Contest!)

If you read Chaptastic then you've got to have more than one lip balm hanging around the house. More like four or five, right? Or maybe ten? Some of you, I'm sure, are crazy lip balm hoarders who clutch your balms and cower in damp corners in the dark and whisper, "Preeeecious...".

Well, get out of the dark because we want to see your collection! In fact, we're offering a super-awesome gift pack to the top three people who send in the most creative photo of their impressive collection. I emphasize creative because it's easy to dump them all in a pile and snap a picture, and I know a lot of you are much craftier than that. The winners will get a killer lip balm sampler (as if you need any more), hand-made cozies, and a gift certificate to whatever company ponies up first.

Send your entry to chaptastic[at]gmail.com by tax day- April 15, 2009. Good luck!


(Photo via Flickr, by safecage)

4 Comments:

Blogger MissPinkKate said...

Ten! Haaaaa! Oh, you just wait!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Alyssa Nowak. I sent you a review on softlips pure, and was just making sure you got the message not to send me a lip balm for my review. I sent an email but just wanted to make sure. So, no lip balm. I don't need any more, and it's just a 'lil review.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it's not too late! * crosses fingers*

Because the new residents of my house will be quite confused if they receive a lip balm in the mail.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! My chappystick collection isn't even close to that large though(jealous!).

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home